These rules are enforced to ensure the safety, well-being and enjoyment of everyone.
1. Quiet Hours are from 10pm to 8am every evening. These hours are strictly enforced.
2. No basketball at the courts after 10pm. NO LOUD MUSIC ANYTIME!!!!
3. We reserve the right to assign campsites upon arrival (Excludes Seasonal).
4. All campers and guests must register at the office before entering the campground. MN State law sections 327.10 to 327.13 requires everyone who comes to a private resort must register.
5. Visitor rates are $5 per day and $10 per night per person. Maximum of 4 guests per site/cabin.
6. Campers check in from 2-6 pm, unless prearranged with the office. Check out is 1 pm.
7. Cabin check-in starts at 4pm and checkout is no later than 10am.
8. Only one camper or tent per site.
9. No alcoholic beverages allowed in common areas, buildings or the pool area.
10. Campers are responsible for the cleanliness of their site. Trash bins are located near the entrance to the campground.
11. Containers are provided throughout the campground for aluminum cans only
12. No strings, ropes or clotheslines of any kind are to used or strung between trees, buildings or campers
13. No carpet on grass as it will kill the grass.
14. Respect the privacy of other campers. Do not walk through other campers' sites and use the roads and walkways
15. Campfires are authorized only in the fire rings provided. Do not burn trash or move the fire rings.
16. NO FIREWOOD CAN BE BROUGHT INTO THE CAMPGROUND. This to protect our trees from ash bores and gypsy moths.
17. No firewood delivery after 5pm weekdays and after 7pm Friday & Saturday.
18. No fish cleaning allowed in the cabins or at camp sites. Use the tables provided in the bait house only.
19. Let the office know of any areas that need to be cleaned or repaired.
20. Do not use the restrooms for washing dishes. Pets are not allowed in the restrooms.
21. Park your vehicles only on your site.
22. No more than two vehicles on any site. There is a storage area provided if needed for boats and trailers.
23. No vehicle, boat or camper washing in the campground.
24. No firearms or fireworks in the campground.
25. Speed limit throughout the campground is 5mph and is enforced.
26. Animals must be on a leash no longer than 6 ft. at all times. Clean up after your pets and do not leave them unattended.
27. No pets in campground buildings, pool area, or cabins. Noisy or vicious animals are not allowed.
28. Rental equipment (boats, canoes, and paddle boats) must be checked out prior to use.
29. Boats, canoes, paddle boat, etc. Must be checked out at the office prior to use. Boats must be checked out and paid for by 4pm (Sun-Thurs.) and 7pm (Fri. & Sat.) the night before it is wanted.
30. Games/equipment can only be checked out for 90 minutes at a time. Whoever signs for equipment is responsible for loss and damage.
31. Only emergency messages will be delivered. All others will be posted on the message board.
32. Please report any climbing on roofs, buildings, destruction of trees or property of any kind immediately.
33. RPI and CCC members must pay a $5.00 per-day fee for electrical service per site.
34. ATV's and jet skis and your own firewood is prohibited.
35. No motorized golf carts, bikes, etc. are to be operated by anyone under 16 years of age. (Must have a drivers license).
36. No motorized equipment of any kind is to be operated by anyone under the age of 18 after 10pm.
37. Any motorized equipment is to be driven on the roads not on the grass! If they are operated after sunset they must have approved head lights.
38. The Marina is private. Anyone who rents a marine slip must provide their own bumpers and equipment to dock their boats. Seasonal marina renters must provide their own boatlifts.
39. All boats and trailers must be parked in the storage area. Not at your cabin or campsite. Temporary parking ONLY by lake & not overnight.
40. All children 12 yrs. and under must be accompanied by an adult while at the pool.